Are you looking for Halloween activities for kids? Why not make a Paper Plate Spider? These craft spiders are fun, super easy and a great Halloween craft idea. Just dig up a paper plate or two from the summer picnic supplies, black paint or markers, some scissors, pipe cleaners and yarn. Let’s go!
Have you tried this activity by Max and Mum Kids Activities? Let us know how you liked it in the comments below.
What You Need:
- Paper Plate
- Paint/Crayons/Markers (black)
- Pipe Cleaners (black)
- Hole Punch
- Googly Eyes (optional)
- Glue (optional)
What You Do:
- Paint or color the paper plate black.
- Cut pipe cleaners into half.
- Punch 4 holes on each side for the legs.
- Insert 8 pipe cleaners for legs.
- Glue your optional googly eyes at this point.
- Or, you can glue eyes from white paper.
- Poke a small hole in the top for the yarn/string.
- Tie a knot in one end of the yarn/string piece of yarn and string through the hole to hang the spider with.