Are you looking for craft ideas for kids for Christmas? Why not make a Paper Plate Snowman? It's very easy and lots of fun. You just need paper plates, some construction paper and cotton balls. Let's go!
Want more activities? Sign up for our Newsletter (over on the right⇒⇒) to receive weekly email updates every time we add a new activity. Plus, get an ebook filled with over 40 Nursery Rhymes just for signing up.
Have you tried this activity? Let us know how you liked it in the comments below.
- 3 Paper Plates
- Cotton Balls
- Construction Paper
- Cut 2 of the paper plates in a smaller and even smaller circle.
- Glue or staple the three plates together, smallest, small, and large.
- Glue cotton balls to the plates.
- Cut hat, scarf, face, and buttons out of construction paper. (click here for the templates for the paper plate snowman or go to the bottom of the instructions)
- Glue those pieces onto you snowman.