Do you like to make crafts from paper plates? A music shaker is a fun one to do. Have fun using your artistic skills to make it. And then, have fun using your musical skills to create beautiful music with it after you are done.
Want more activities? Sign up for our Newsletter (over on the right ⇒⇒) to receive weekly email updates every time we add a new activity. Plus, get an ebook filled with over 40 Nursery Rhymes just for signing up.
Have you tried this activity? Let us know how you liked it in the comments below.
- 2 Paper Plates
- Something that Makes Noise like Dried Beans, Popcorn Kernels, etc.
- Glue or Stapler
- Crayons, Markers, etc.
- Ribbon (optional)
- Hole Punch (optional)
- Decorate the bottom of two paper plates.
- Turn one plate right side up and add the dried beans/popcorn kernels.
- Glue and/or staple the other plate on top.
- If gluing, wait for it to dry.
- If you want, you can punch holes around the outside and add ribbon or yarn as fringe.