How to Make a Monkey Mask
This is a great monkey craft for kids. It is super easy and really fun. You just need a paper plate, construction paper, scissors, yarn and glue.
Want more activities? Sign up for our Newsletter (over on the right ⇒⇒) to receive weekly email updates every time we add a new activity. Plus, get an ebook filled with over 40 Nursery Rhymes just for signing up.
Have you tried this activity? Let us know how you liked it in the comments below.
- Construction Paper (for the face and ears)
- Paper Plate
- Paint (optional)
- Yarn or Ribbon
- Hole Punch
- Use paint/crayons/markers to color the paper plate whatever color you want your monkey to be.
- Cut the face and ears out of the construction paper. (Click here for the template for the Monkey Paper Plate or at the bottom of the instructions.)
- Cut holes in your paper plate where the eyes are so you can see with it on.
- Staple or glue the ears to the mask.
- Punch holes in the sides of the plate and string the yarn/ribbon through. Tie a knot on each side of the plate.
- Wear your monkey mask with pride!