How to Make a Jack O Lantern Mask
Are you looking for Halloween activities for kids? Why not make a Jack O'Lantern Mask? It's fun, super easy and a great Halloween craft idea. Just dig up a paper plate or two from the summer picnic supplies, orange paint or markers, some scissors and yarn. Let's go!
Want more activities? Sign up for our Newsletter (over on the right ⇒⇒) to receive weekly email updates every time we add a new activity. Plus, get an ebook filled with over 40 Nursery Rhymes just for signing up.
Have you tried this activity? Let us know how you liked it in the comments below.
- Construction Paper (green)
- Paper Plate
- Paint (optional)
- Yarn or Ribbon
- Hole Punch
- Use paint/crayons/markers to color the plate orange.
- Cut a stem out of the green construction paper.
- Cut holes in your paper plate where the eyes are so you can see with it on.
- Staple or glue the stem to the mask.
- Draw the jack ‘o lantern face you want.
- Punch holes in the sides of the plate and string the yarn/ribbon through. Tie a knot on each side of the plate.
- Wear your mask with pride!