How to Make a Ghost Craft Out of Glue
Are you looking for Halloween activities for kids? Why not make a Ghost Craft Out of Glue? It's fun, super easy and a great Halloween craft idea. You just need some white glue and parchment paper. Oh, and a little patience. Let's go!
Want more activities? Sign up for our Newsletter (over on the right ⇒⇒) to receive weekly email updates every time we add a new activity. Plus, get an ebook filled with over 40 Nursery Rhymes just for signing up.
Have you tried this activity? Let us know how you liked it in the comments below.
- Elmer’s Glue
- Parchment Paper
- Black Marker (small tip)
- Paper Clips (small)
- Pull out a piece of parchment paper and lay it flat.
- Use the glue to draw an outline of a ghost on the parchment paper.
- Let it dry for a few seconds to set up.
- Fill in the outline with more glue.
- Let it dry for at least two days. Patience!
- Peel the ghosts off the parchment paper.
- Use the marker to draw a face.
- Unfold the paper clip.
- Glue it to the top of your ghost so when it dries, you can hang up your ghost.