This is a great elephant craft for kids. It is super easy and really fun. You just need paper plates, construction paper, scissors and glue. Hope you enjoy. Let's go!
Want more activities? Sign up for our Newsletter (over on the right⇒⇒) to receive weekly email updates every time we add a new activity. Plus, get an ebook filled with over 40 Nursery Rhymes just for signing up.
Have you tried this activity? Let us know how you liked it in the comments below.
- Large Paper Plate
- Small Paper Plate (large plate cut down)
- Construction Paper (grey for ear, trunk, legs, and tail)
- Paint or use markers/crayons to color the paper plates grey.
- While the plates are drying, cut out shapes for ear, trunk, legs, and tail from the construction paper. (click here for the Paper Plate Elephant template or go to the bottom of the instructions)
- After the paint dries, glue the small plate to the side of the large plate.
- Glue the ear, trunk, legs, and tail to the plates.
- Draw the face.
- Have fun!