How to Make an Art Portfolio for Kids
Do you have a lot of artwork from your kiddos? We sure do. A great way to keep it all nice and safe (as well as be able to look at it instead of cramming it in a box) is to make an Art Portfolio. Its so easy and so fun. Your kiddo can decorate it any way they choose, and you can look at the precious artwork whenever you want.
Want more activities? Sign up for our Newsletter (over on the right⇒⇒) to receive weekly email updates every time we add a new activity. Plus, get an ebook filled with over 40 Nursery Rhymes just for signing up.
Have you tried this activity? Let us know how you liked it in the comments below.
- 3 Ring Binder
- Sheet Protectors
- Markers and Stickers
- Decorate the outside of the binder with the markers and stickers.
- Fill it with sheet protectors.
- Use these to keep your child’s artwork.
- If it is a big project, take a picture and put the photo in the sheet protector. (If it’s digital, you can blow it up and print it on regular paper so it fits.)
- Great for when you refrigerator fills up.